This excursion combines two of our events into one - Ephesus and Pamukkale.
The excursion enables you to visit both Ephesus and Pamukkale on one trip. The price includes an overnight stay in a hotel, breakfast (x2), lunch (x2), dinner (x1), transport, all entrance fees, and a guide.
Please visit the individual pages of the Ephesus and Pamukkale excursions for more information on where the tour will visit.
- Starting Date: 1 April.
- Days: Thursday, Sunday.
- Available from: Marmaris, Icmeler, Siteler, Armutalan, Beldibi.
- Price Includes: Transport, Breakfast(x2), Lunch(x2), Dinner (x1), Accommodation, Guide (English, German, and Russian speaking), Entrance Fees (including: Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary, Pamukkale and Hierapolis), Full Insurance.
- Price Excludes: Drinks, Entrance Fee To Cleopatra Swimming Pool.
- Restrictions: Not suitable for guests with walking difficulties
- Bring along: Hat, Sun cream, Swimsuit, Camera.
- Duration: Two full days.
- Pick up time: Icmeler – 06:00. Siteler – 06:30. Armutalan – 06:30. Marmaris – 06:40.
- Drop off time: Approximately 20:00.
- Please note that all times and locations visited may be subject to change.
How do you arrange our Ephesus Pamukkale 2 Days excursion ?
In order to finalise your excursion bookings with us we need to arrange a 15 minute appointment with you at your accommodation on the day you arrive. If you arrive on a night flight then we can arrange an appointment for later in the day.
During the appointment you will meet with our representative who will provide you with detailed information about the excursion. They will also issue your excursion voucher and take payment. On the booking form below; we request your flight details, this is to help us arrange a suitable time for your meeting. We will send you an email confirming the meeting time. The email will also contain our local contact number in resort for you to call if you need to re-arrange the meeting after you arrive.
How do you accept payments ?
Payment is taken on the day of excursion. We are only able to accept cash.